ST Spittin Web Search

MONSTERS InK

MONSTERS InK

Saturday, May 30, 2009

UNSIGNED ARTISTS, We got outlets!

Myspace, youtube, facebook, twitter, all these websites are outlets for unsigned artists we just have to take advantage and get our grind. Really we can't just sit back and complain, we gotta get out there, but there is help. If you on twitter hit up @FresherThnFresh and @RavenousRaven. These are my twitter fam bam. If you got something to say, some knowledge to drop, they can help you out.

Huge shot out to @Fresher than fresh, they posted on twitter " @FresherThnFresh Recognizes @stspittin As 1 of the Top rappin Propects on the West Coast hit up www.stspittin.blogspot.com 2 learn more!"

But I'm a deliver when the time is ready. One thing is for certain, when somebody believes in your music and they see your drive, they can see something in you that motivates people. They know when someone is being fake and when someone is being real. I am in the process of getting my tracks mixed and mastered, but when its ready, alot of people won't be ready for what they are about to listen to. Hinestly I be on some other shit. I don't say just because it sounds nice. If any of yall feel the same way let me know because we all in this together, there is strength in numbers...

Shot out to the whole Monsters Ink family, we comin, we serious and we know how to make good music and we want everybody to hear it. We confident in ourselves and we want to restore the face of the Bay Area, and make it a hip hop force of nature that it should be... We want to be famous for making good music, I don't need glitz and glamor, as long as I can be known for making hits I can live in a one bedroom shack, (of course if I'm makin hits, I'm makin money) but I know shit happens. We got something real special for yall, ST Spittin, Plane Jane, Rossi, Davonna Lee, B Younger and Flyy; if you don't know, GET FAMILIAR!

3 comments:

  1. HEY ST JUS GOT DONE LISTENING 2 SOME OF UR MUSIC... I MUST SAY STRAIGHT FIRE CANT WAIT FOR THE FINISHED ALBUM!!!!!!!!!
    KEEP IT UP ST....

    ~~~~~~BEAUTIFUL~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ST!! When is that album finally going to drop? I've been waiting too long for more of that Oaktown sound, player! Give a hungry fan some good news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just peeped the blog bruh via 38th notes got ya song up on the page @ www.wrenagade.blogspot.com... one love

    ReplyDelete