ST Spittin Web Search

MONSTERS InK

MONSTERS InK

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

" I'm a changed man/ Past to Present"

"I'm a changed man look at the range man, I gotta whole new game plan, looked and said thats nothin but game Cam, she was right she was all up in the range man." Yall remember that old school "Hey Ma" Killa Cam verse.

I had to kick it off wit that just to set the mood. Yo but niggas be wondering what kind a hype I'm on, they ask me what I'm trying to do in the rap game. I simply tell em, " I'm tryin to do it all." Why settle for less. Man I just saw this nigga Common in "Terminator Salvation" and I was like this is a regular nigga from Chicago who started rappin and now he doin A lister movies, been had platinum albums, got sponsorship from Diesel and Amped, the energy drink. And all this nigga do is DO HIM! He ain't nobody else.

To further my main point, I brought that up about Common because if I want to follow the footsteps of any rapper, this is who I'd like to follow. Anybody who knows me, and truly knows me knows that I've always been a nigga who's been on the under wit everything I've done when it comes to doin dirt. And I'd never incriminate myself, so "ALLEGEDLY" (Mama didn't raise no fools) I've conspired to sell weed, cocaine, boost clothes, and run a few check and credit card scams. "ALLEGEDLY"

(I'll never admit to doing anything I've never been caught for like a lot of rappers consistently do and Feds start holding your own lyrics in your face when they building a case on yo ass) don't think so, you better google Young Jeezy and DMX about that shit if you think I'm lyin.

But moving forward, I've dabbled in this and that and I could go the quote on quote classic hustler route if I wanted to, but I've never been know for that because I've always stayed out of everybody's business. Now I'm a "Changed man". ( I know a lot of my family and friends are laughin they ass off right now reading this), but for real for real, I'm focused on this rap shit real hard and I don't want know bullshit charges being put on me, I don't even want that type of heat on my ass. I'm a Polar Bear, I gots to stay cold. (North Oakland Biatch!)

Niggas wanna know what I'm about so I'm a tell yall; My real name is Sterling Lee Avery, born in San Francisco, raised in Oakland, at 12 I moved to Hayward, and at 16 I moved back to Oakland, I graduated from Oakland Tech and I been puttin on for my city since I could even speak Oakland. I graduated from Merritt College ( Home of the Black Panther Party) I transfered to Cal State East Bay where I currently attend majoring in multimedia (a black man wit a education). I be chillin, I blow a blunt to the sky from time to time, I party, I like chillin wit my daughter, goin to the movies all the time, shopping, making great music about shit I'm doin, shit I've been through, shit I wanna do, and the shit I think about (I be on some other shit). You can find me the Bay from Oakland to Richmond, San Francisco to Hayward and sometimes Vallejo. I travel through many hoods because I know alot of hood niggas.I'm welcomed outta love that I got for niggas, and the love niggas got for me, because any nigga who know me know what I'm about... I started rappin 2 years ago, my nigga Marki-Bo from Acorn gave me the name ST, and my nigga Cory Grayson put the Spittin part on it on accident, I just took it and went wit it. I'm on this music shit tough! I fucks wit whoever wanna fucks wit me.

I just wanna be successful like Drake say, I just briefed yall on some of my past, I dabble into it more on a song I got called " Past to Present" featuring Frisco's own J -Roc who is affiliated wit Young Bari. Plane Jane did the beat. Its a little darker than most tracks I've recorded but its me, at least its one of the many subjects I touch on. Its a manifestation of the shit I've seen and lived through... More importantly, ITS HOT
So I ain't worried about a nigga tryin to pull my card, because most niggas can't find it, and I'm the type a nigga who will read it for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment