ST Spittin Web Search

MONSTERS InK

MONSTERS InK

Saturday, May 23, 2009

TURF DANCING SEASON IS ABOUT TO START!

Aye yall, its bout to get hot again and any nigga from the bay know its dancing season. So I'm a kick off the season wit some dialogue. 

Arciteckz, Animaniakz alumni. Arciteckz A team, and Original Animaniak. I can't speak for whats going on now but the Animaniakz I was on was undefeated, we done took some losses now. But its all good, much love to the whole turf dance world, shot out to the Turf Fiends, No Sympathy, Sick wit It Main Event (Richmond and New York). When they gonna start giving the bay our respect. We beat LA 2wice, Memphis, New York. We got Budda Stretch (choreographer for Michael Jackson's infamous " Remember the time" video) showing us mad love check out the link stspittinhttp://bit.ly/S9Zs4.

But on another note, some rappers wanna be hard and deny the shit they used to do because it tarnishes their image, fuck that, I danced. Shit Tupac was a background dancer for digital underground; on "tupac resurrection" this nigga was in speedos humpin blowup dolls on stage. P Diddy background danced too. I don't deny shit, I guess I'm a be one a them rappers who just got that natural rhythm, In my video's I'm a fuck wit it just like big Daddy Kane used to, or Mase. One thing everyone gotta realize is that its still entertainment. When niggas try go deny their past it comes out anyway so just keep it solid or you can get Rick Rossed! Much love to Rick though, his music is amazing, when I say Rick Rossed, I mean somebody is always gonna be doin they home work on you so just do you and don't deny shit, regardless of how embarrassing you might think it is.

I'm from Oakland where fuckin wit it was never on no bitch ass shit. More of the thug niggas turf danced than anybody. Reason being, you was reppin yo turf, it wasn't as personal as say crip walking, but you couldn't be no bitch ass J- Kat because niggas is in yo face reppin they turf while disrespecting yours along wit all they niggas and all of yo niggas. On some real, most square niggas who could fuck wit it didn't even get in the circle because they didn't want everything that came wit the territory. 

Now we got youtube turfers! these niggas water down all the basic foundation of the whole style of hittin it, fuckin wit it, TURF DANCING! Its like we getting hollywood divorced.

I rep my city and everything I've done for it. WE go! get at me and tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I think if a rapper can dance they need to look at it as an advantage instead of trying to sweep it under the rug. Most hits are dance songs, it's been that way from day one and it'll stay that way. You got producers like D Cole, DJ Slugo, DJ Assault, J-Squad making music just for dancers, and are getting heard because people dance to their tracks and publish it on youtube, or they're heard at dance functions.
    - JoeDatGo

    ReplyDelete